You could choose a bigger airport.
Or you could choose LNK: The Airport for People Who Hate Airports.
Flying doesn’t have to suck.
The Lincoln Airport is everything bigger airports aren’t. It’s spacious, calm, hassle-free and—best of all—won’t scar you for life. When you fly LNK, you’ll leave with zero airport horror stories and make the most of your travel time, whether it’s a business trip or a quick getaway.
They say quantity. We say quality.
Fly direct to three amazing cities in 2 hours or less.
Make it to your gate in record time.
Breeze through shorter lines for baggage check and security.
Goodbye, red-eyes. Hello, more-time-in-bed eyes.
Convenient morning, afternoon and evening flights.
Be on vacation in 2 hours or less.
By flying direct with LNK, you can get outta town in a matter of minutes. All without having to arrive super early, drive on the interstate in the wee hours of the morning or die inside while waiting in atrociously long lines. That’s a win-win-win.
Oh, and Houston, Chicago and Denver are really great.
GEORGE BUSH INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT (IAH)
- Head to Houston and spice up your Instagram in front of Space City’s famous murals.
- Hit the Gulf of Mexico beaches in under an hour.
- Get your game on in Houston with the Astros, Texans, Rockets and more.
- Soak up the Texas sun in lush parks and outdoor bars while enjoying some famous Texas BBQ.
O’HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (ORD)
- Take in games at iconic baseball, basketball, hockey and football venues.
- Shop your way down the Magnificent Mile.
- Eat Chicago dogs, deep dish or fine dining to your heart’s content.
- Soak up scenic views via Chicago River or Lake Michigan tours.
- Root on the Huskers® at conference games on the North Side.
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DEN)
- Marvel at the mountains from the Mile High City.
- Check off your bucket list concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
- Head to Larimer Square or the 16th Street Mall for downtown shopping and dining.
- Catch pro sports year round (baseball, hockey, football, basketball and soccer).